How To Fix The Auto-Brightness in Linux/Parrot OS.
In Linux operating systems there are many problems that we face in using them. One of the major problems is auto-brightness. When we install the Linux OS on our computer or laptop the first time then the brightness is on auto mode. Most people do not find the brightness mode in Linux because it is hard than windows or mac OS.
When we use our computer the auto-brightness mode disturbs us in using the system. We do our office work or other work on Linux OS the brightness is automatically low again and again and we can not do our work properly. So there are some steps to find the brightness function in Linux OS and solve the brightness issue –
1. Go To The System Option
- Firstly you want to go on the desktop and then go to the System menu.
- Then click on the system menu.
2. Go To The Control Center
- Then click on the Control Center option.
- Then you have many more options.
3. Click On The Power Management Option
- Then you can see the power management option.
- Click on the power management option.
4. Brightness Option
- Now you can see the On AC Power option at the top of the power management option.
- Click on the On AC Power option.
- Now you can see the “Dim display when idle” option
- When you on this option your brightness is on auto mode.
- And when you of this option your brightness is on normal mode or your customize mode.
So these are some steps to solve the brightness issue in Linux operating system. If you will not solve the problem after following these steps then comment to us and we will help you to solve this problem.
Comment below for what you want to know about the Linux operating system.